Saturday, April 15, 2006

Should I Start Up A Record Label?

I decided that my health was more important to me than one extra voice at Upton Park! I've already missed one goal as the Hammers have gone 1-0 up. My voice is already somewhat shaky so I suspect an afternoon screaming 'West Ham till I die' would not have been a good idea. Instead I'm catching up on listening to a few PodCasts, including Jonathan Sheppard's excellent Tory Radio. This week he's interviewing Chris Grayling. The other thing I've managed to do is track down a superb song called One Blood by Terence Jay. I heard it yesterday when I was watching the film Green Street (see HERE). It's very much like Dire Straits' Brothers In Arms. I assumed a soundtrack would be available, but no. Nor was the song on any album on Amazon. Eventually I tracked it down through the message board on the Green Street website and someone emailed me an MP3 file a few minutes ago. I can't tell you how fantastic this song it, and why it has never been released as a proper CD I just do not know. I was going to link to the song on the Green Street Website but it has disappeared! Maybe I should start up a record label and offer to release it. Now there's a thought...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/green_street_hooligans/trailers.php
Link to One Blood video there