political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Sunday, December 13, 2009
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Sunday
1. Fraser Nelson says Labour are playing politics with public finances.
2. Guido on Boris on Marr.
3. James Forsyth on why the Tories are talking up a March 25th election.
4. Charles Crawford on Tony Blair and Iraq.
5. John Redwood thinks Ed Miliband is ducking the question.
6. SNP Tactical Voting on the SNP blogger who is suing the, er, SNP.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Go on Iain be a devil - pick a BNP blog for once!
you don't have to post this entry, but please go here and download this book..its free.
"Why the Earth will continue cooling..."
The SNP Blogger is NOT suing the SNP as the blogsite explains.
Apart from being a Labour smear, the blogger is not employed by the SNP so can't sue them.
That was a killer comment from Boris!
I was chatting with some mates recently who were complaining about how many Tory MPs went to private schools, and for some reason singled out George Osborne. When I pointed out that Harriet Harman went to the same school, suddenly St Paul's wasn't so posh after all...
Post a Comment