Saturday, June 17, 2006

Political Cross Dresser Meets Eddie Izzard

Prepare yourself. Political cross-dresser Tony Blair has just recorded a podcast with Eddie Izzard, recorded on their way to the EU Summit in Brussels. I would say that you can listen to it HERE, but whenever I click on the link it doesn't work. Could it be that it is so popular that the Downing Street system has crashed? Obviously more taxpayers' money needed! Click HERE for more on the Downing Street website about Eddie Izzard's trip to Brussels. More from Eddie Izzard (or will it soon be "Sir Edward"?) in The Guardian HERE. I shouldn't be too rude as the Podcast was produced by a friend of mine. He's actually asked me to ask you for your views on the Podcast. I promise you I'm not making this up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It works from the No10 site - the Tone has just abused the Council of Europe as being unimportant...even their human rights reports Tone?

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! - the greatest living politician and the greatest living comedian. Right...off to download it now.

Anonymous said...

pulsar - Why does this not sound incredible to me?

Anonymous said...

phonecam foolery - You beat me to it! I was justabout to answer Jim by saying I didn't think Eddie Izzard was much shakes as a polician.

- Anonymousette

Anonymous said...

p-c-f

"who wants to hand our remaining freedoms to an unelected Brussels based elite"

No he doesn't. He wants to do away with them altogether.