1. Journalism.co.uk celebrates the success of the Politics Cymru blog.
2. Anna Raccoon on how John Bercow is raising money to fight Nigel Farage.
3. Ellee Seymour on MPs' expenses and family life.
4. Dizzy drops a very subtle hint that he would like a lobby pass, really.
5. Subrosa asks if the Electoral Commission is fit for purpose.
6. Stephen Glenn on the news that Peter Kilfoyle is to stand down.
7. Sean Gabb ponders whether Libertarians should vote Tory (and hold their noses).
8. Lobbydog on how Mandelson spun himself off a cliff today.
9. Crossfire reviews the Tower Block of Commons.
10. Graeme Archer welcomes a Labour defector to Tower Hamlets Tories.
11. Mark D'Arcy on how Barbara Follett was caught short. Again.
12. Prologue is suspicious about the Darling interview.
Bugger, I wrote a good one (for me) today.
Post a Comment