1. Capitalists@Work thinks it is Mandelson who is the bully.
2. LibDem blogger Mark Reckons rushes to the defence of Andy Coulson.
3. Letters From a Tory discovers a strange disappearing act on the BIS website.
4. And Another Thing on the stages of Gordon Brown's bullying.
5. Liam Murray says it's not the anger that matters.
6. Tory Politico on 7 Tweeting sins for Mps and PPCs.
7. Party Lines interviews Sir Patrick Cormack about his imminent retirement.
8. Puffbox thinks the Labour Space relaunch is a waste of time.
9. Coffee House speculates on what a Tory-LibDem coalition would look like.
10. Tom Harris lists his Top 10 Twitter Tips.
11. Danny Finkelstein on Gordon Brown, bullying and him.
12. Norman Tebbit on why Heseltine is wrong.
And a couple of extras
13. SNP Tactical Voting on Labour patronage and SNP unity.
14. Biteback Publishing announces Paul Flynn's autobiography.
15. Dick Puddlecote on how Labour kill businesses.
Your headline reads:
"LibDem blogger Mark Reckons rushes to the defence of Andy Coulson."
The article reads:
"I was one of those to suggest at the time that Coulson's behaviour was totally wrong and that Cameron should get rid of him"
If that's defence, what in your view would constitute an attack?
A link I would really like to provide for you would be:
Gordon Browns Bullying Cover up Downfall -
Sadly I cannot do the subtitle changes! Seems apt! Maybe someone else can do them?!!!
Naughty naughty, Jimmy. Let's include all the stuff you carefully elided, shall we?
The worst defence I have seen though which I have seen repeated numerous times is that Andy Coulson (Cameron's spin doctor) is a proven bully and therefore no Tories are allowed to comment about the allegations against Brown or the "people in glass houses defence". I was one of those to suggest at the time that Coulson's behaviour was totally wrong and that Cameron should get rid of him but the reasoning here is pretty weak stuff.
Sounds a lot like the line you've been running around here, so I understand why you'd rather ignore it.
And in your view that is a defence of Andy Coulson?
While not wanting to fall for the standard internet de-railing tactic of sematic willie-pulling, yes I do. It certainly is an eloquent rebuttal of people like you trying to use Coulson as a human shield for jerks like Brown and Prescott.
Post a Comment