10. Junior Minister at the Department of Health resigns for mysterious reasons
9. Quango Chief Executive resigns for mysterious reasons
8. Prescott stages sit in at Number Ten
7. Iain Dale spotted buying bulk order of "I Got Him in the End" T Shirts
6. Alan Johnson caught ordering "Deputy Prime Minister" business cards on the Internet
5. Stephen Pound MP gives Prescott his full support in Newsnight interview
4. Stephen Pound MP withdraws support in Newsnight interview the following night
3. Prezza does a Hezza and walks out of Cabinet
2. Guido Fawkes outs two other Prezza conquests
1. Colin Brown writes "Prescott About to Quit" story in the Indy
Why hasn't anyone come up with a site devoted to getting rid of him?Why no online petitions anywhere? Do people have such contempt for their country?! (have to go and eat, but I'll continue this later)
11. News of the World scoop "Prezza checks into French hotel with mysterious Middle-Aged Women (aka Pauline Prescott)."
Oh Iain. Oh my.
I'd have thought you could do a lot better.
Commendable though your zeal to hurry the departure of the DPM most certainly is, it risks becoming nearly as repetitive as the hijacking of pretty much any thread on ConservativeHume by the Reinstate Roger Rabbit campaign.
Why not cut a deal? They can host the "Prescott Will DEFINITELY Go This Week" stories for a while, and you can try your hand at preserving the Purity of the Euroseptic Flame.
A change is as good as a rest. For us all.
Funny piece - but why do you need to make them up, surely there are enough reasons/signs already?
Everybody knows about Rosie - but which Quango is it?
Nice try but a waste of time I feel. The person in question is all the things said about him but he is also a crafty, sly, conniving b******.
He's got the goods on the people who can do him down. Bit like his role model W.L.S.C. - "Take one with you!"
I wish he'd take the lot of 'em!
okay, there may not be much going on out there so the content is very mid-August, but does the banner have to stay suicidal grey?
Usually don't they quit soon after Blair gives them his "full support" or expresses his "total condifence" in them?
I want to know why Blair hasn't sacked this fat thug. On reflection, I know why, I just don't have the details of the dirt Prezza has on his boss. There can be no other rational reason why he keeps him.
rainstorm, your wish...
The Independent has stated that “everyone needs a Prezza”.Does that mean someone who will make direct and offensive 'points' about other people while acting in an official capacity, benefitting from the courageous stand while at the same time cowardly denying he made them in the first place? My school has tonnes of those.
You forgot the one about Tony Blair giving him his "full support" - political death sentence if ever there was one. Anyway a bit OT but still about Prezza, I was looking through the DM whilst in a coffee shop eating lunch today and someone said that in their area the youngsters call idiots and losers "Prescotts". Had to laugh.
Post a Comment