1. Jeremy Browne isn't a Tory, he is a radical.
2. Alastair Campbell pays tribute to Michael Foot.
3. Jonathan Sheppard is backing Phil Woolas.
4. Labour Uncut reckons the left should be rejoicing at Farage's victory.
5. Daniel Korski on why it is time for Sir Humphrey to retire.
6. Better Nation doesn't think killing is always wrong.
7. Steve Baker has made his choice and is sticking to it.
8. Heresy Corner analyses the effectiveness of waterboarding.
9. Autonomous Mind thinks Gordon Brown sums up the selfish political class.
10. A Very Public Sociologist defends transgender rights.
11. Tory Outcast has some interesting arguments for votes for prisoners.
12. And finally, Tom Harris highlights the beauty of IPSA.