Thursday, May 25, 2006

Iain Dale's One Minute Guide to Today's Blogs

I've done a blog trawl tonight and recommend these links to you...

Stalin's Gran has some interesting views on Dr John Reid (for it is he) HERE. Paul Linford analyses the implications of a Hung Parliament HERE. Niles has a problem with his pussy HERE. Jonathan Calder's fed up with Mark Oaten HERE. Kiwiblog provides proof that New Zealand Labour language is identical to our own HERE. Stephen Pollard rages against the BBC's anti Israeli stance HERE. Guido's on the pull HERE. Not. Malcolm Rifkind's in trouble HERE on ConservativeHome. Ellee Seymour invites us into her gorgeous garden HERE. Boycie from Only Fools & Horses is a Tory says Recess Monkey HERE. Dizzy thinks Fiona Millar doth protest too much HERE. Backing Blair has a new fundraising idea for Labour HERE. Conservative History Journal looks at the life of Lord Acton HERE. Tax Freedom Day is celebrated by the Adam Smith Institute Blog HERE. SpinBlog has more questions for Cherie HERE. Antony Little tries not to discuss Big Brother but fails HERE. James Cleverly asks if PMQs matter HERE.

6 comments:

Jonathan Sheppard said...

Now thats a good idea - maybe I will steal it and do a weekly podcast slot of best of the blogs (political of course) ;O)

Anonymous said...

congrats Iain (and every other blogger who picked up on this) - the Cherie Blair/Hutton report auction was the very first question on QT tonight.

a pat on the back - well done.

ian said...

Ignoring the fact that I'm not on it, which I suppose is fair seeing as I haven't wrote anything today, it would take me much longer than a minute to click on all those, let a lone read them.

Archbishop Cranmer said...

You ought to pay a visit to my blog sometime, old bean. I know its religio-politico subject matter isn't quite up your street, but it's highly entertaining!

Paul Linford said...

A good idea, and thanks for the mensh.

dizzy said...

just found this referral link in my logs. Great idea Iain and cheers for the link.. sent my traffic through the roof... you made me feel wanted!