political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Saturday, November 21, 2009
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Saturday
1. Devil's Kitchen on the Hockey Stick Illusion.
2. Michael Heaver on the changing rules of the BNP game.
3. Archbishop Cranmer pays tribute to the Archbishop of Canterbury.
4. ConHome on why John Maples believes the opening up of the candidates list has been a success.
5. Antony Little, Tory candidate in Norwich South, denies he is about to defect to Labour. :)
6. Paul Waugh on Baroness Ashton's inner Shriti.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Archbishop of Canterbury should have kicked the Pope in the bollocks and promptly left.
Instead we get the usual weasel words about the head of an organisation which delights in fiddling with choirboys and treating women like chattels.
'The Hockey Stick Illusion' together with the exposure of the Hadley CRU emails makes one wonder how long the likes of Prof Jones head of the CRU can avoid legal challenge.
Post a Comment