political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Sara Bedford gives theLabour Against All Odds video a fisking.
2. Danny Finkelstein on what Liz Truss tells us about candidate selection.
3. The Blue Blog celebrates 80 years of the Conservative Research Department.
4. Guido feels deflated.
5. Dizzy celebrates 40 years of The Sun.
6. Tom Harris writes in defence of Adulterers.
7. Paul Waugh on a Franco Irish diplomatic dispute. Sort of.
8. LibDem Voice Readers prefer Gordon Brown to David Cameron.
9. Hopi Sen feels old.
10. John Redwood is a fan of Hammersmith & Fulham Council.
11. Devil's Kitchen has a primer for political apologies.
12. Quaequam blog thinks bloggers should be on the PCC Board!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
That Queen's Speech in Full
'Some days I wish I had nothing to do with the political & media worlds. Today is one of those days. As of now shelfstacking has its appeal. about 10 hours ago'
We have had almost continous gales where I live , nr Lulworth. My head aches and my eyes feel sore, the dogs hate the wind, the sound of the hammering screeching wind is depressing. Blinking mud everywhere too.
Recharge your batteries, theatre, movie, anything that will make you chuckle.
Don't be so down in the dumps, it shows up in your blogging.
I suppose this hasn't cheered you up either!
Keep that sense of humour/ cynical balance going, don't run on dry eh?
Post a Comment