1. Iain Lindley says the Chipmunk is in danger of losing her selection battle.
2. Jailhouselawyer reckons prison food is better in the private sector. I'm tempted to say, 'he should know', but I'd better not.
3. Dan Hamilton looks at the likely outcome of tonight's Michigan primary on CentreRight.com.
4. Burning our Money warns you never to trust the government. Especially on NI numbers.
5. Newsnight has the text of David Cameron's letter to the Electoral Commission re the flights they mentioned on their programme last night. That's that then.
6. Dr Crippen has a question for Gordon Brown.
7. Simon Collister asks if blogs influence broadsheet newspapers.
8. Joey Jones on Boulton & Co asks what nationalisation of Northern Rock would mean. We'll soon find out.
9. EU Referendum reckons broadsheet journalists are living in a parallel universe.
10. Tim Ireland (for it is he) has an EXCLUSIVE. Except he doesn't. Norfolk Blogger beat him to it by four days.
11. Guido should get a knighthood for his work on the Peter Hain scandal. He's uncovered an uncanny coincidence.
12. Aussie uberblogger Tim Blair has cancer. Best wishes from the UK blogosphere for a swift recovery.
And a late entry: Westmonster's Top 5 Clues Peter Hain Should Go