1. Anthony Barnett & Shane Greer are falling out over fixed term parliaments.
2. Following Caroline Hunt's lead, Newmania bids farewell to the blogosphere. Is it catching?
3. Hot, Ginger & Dynamite gives a State of the Blogosphere address.
4. Kerron Cross on Only Fools and Tories.
5. Danny Finkelstein analyses the trend in internet copycat suicides. He also has brilliant Top Ten Gordon Strachanisms.
6. Bob Piper reviews PMQs.
7. Norfolk Blogger takes his leader to task over the EU referendum.
8. Three Line Whip on life inside Number Ten. Robert Winnett reports from Sue Cameron's FT column on the respective working practices of Major, Blair and Brown.
9. Donal Blaney on a ridiculous sentence for a fraudster. Yeah, I know (in the style of Lou & Andy).
10. Devil's Kitchen calls David Miliband a traitor ... and much more besides. Not for the faint-hearted.
11. Jonathan Shephard of Tory Radio has a rant about the obesity announcement.
12. You ain't seen Gisela Stuart have you? James Lyons reckons she's been abducted.
And as an added bonus...
13. Danvers Baillieu on the day he met John McCain.
My son has a Pet snake called Slinky, Slinky is a charming little animal, I dont think Miliban should be called a snake or a traitor, linking Milliband to these gives them both a far worse image than they deserve.
Besides, Miliband is NOT a traitor, He is serving his Political Masters, the Zionists.
Post a Comment