1. Roger Helmer MEP explains how the European Parliament doctors its TV coverage.
2. Dizzy thinks the government is about to create a new department.
3. Ben Brogan has brilliant coverage of Gord's trip the China.
4. Rosa Prince of Three Line Whip has a question for Peter Hain and Gus O'Donnell.
5. Jonathan Levy of Sky News's Boulton & Co analyses the Northern Rock situation.
6. Gavin's Gaily Digest suggests that a new LibDem website might be on the way.
7. Red Box on out of joint Labour noses regarding the appointment of a new Gen Sec.
8. Westmonster asks why there is such a weird coalition of interests who hate Ken.
9. Paul Linford on why it pays to be nice to journalists.
10. Political Betting.com's Mike Smithson on his audience with Bill and Hillary.
11. NHS Blog Doctor slams the BBC for its tabloid reporting of the TPA's Health Report.
12. Danny Finkelstein tips John McCain to be Republican nominee. Brave man.