Tony Benn has a piece on OPEN HOUSE where he says what he'd like to see in 2008. It's a predictable lefty wish list. I thought I'd start one of those Blog Memes called EIGHT FOR 2008. Here are mine. In 2008 I'd like to see...
1. The Campaign for an English Parliament step up a gear
2. Dominic Grieve in the Shadow Cabinet
3. Audi let me have my long awaited A5
4. West Ham qualify for Europe
5. The Politico get as many readers as this blog
6. The Conservatives win a by-election in a marginal seat
7. Me score a sub 85 round of golf
8. My new book delivered to the publishers on time
I now put the curse on these ten blogs to repeat the exercise... Dizzy, Caroline Hunt, Ben Brogan, Bob Piper, Jonathan Calder, James Graham, Kiwiblog, Cranmer, The Devil, Norfolk Blogger. Please all nominate five further blogs to do this...