Today it's a Baker's Dozen!
1. ConservativeHome wants no truck with LibDem coalition talk. Donal Blaney disagrees. More on that later. Perhaps.
2. Dizzy says it woz Kylie wot won it for Leon. He should be so lucky lucky lucky.
3. Norfolk Blogger is looking forward to Chris de Bugh's 'Lady in a Burkha'.
4. Melissa Kite on Three Line Whip pokes fun at the Bali Road Map to Nowhere as does EU Referendum, as does the ever readable John Redwood.
5. LibDem Voice has had a design makeover. And not before time. (Yes, mine's coming soon too, ok?!)
6. Antony Little laments another PC gone mad episode of sweets being banned in the Great Yarmouth Panto. Oh yes they have!
7. CityUnslicker asseses the impact of HIPS on the housing market slowdown.
8. Blood & Treasure has a right good go at everyone's favourite columnist, Polly Toynbee. As does the lefty blog Our Kingdom.
9. Philobiblon tells us why Helen Normanton is a name we should know.
10. Welsh Tory leader Nick Bourne is supporting Barack Obama.
11. Lefty blogging tw*t Alex Hilton argues that all Tories are evil. Alex Hilton is 30, not 12 as you might expect from his rantings.
12. Kerron Cross hilariously loses his temper with John Major.
13. Benedict White wonders where Labour fundraiser Jane Hogarth has disappeared to.