political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Monday, May 31, 2010
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Monday
1. Mark Pack accepts advice from the Daily Telegraph.
2. Anders Hanson has risen from the blog grave.
3. Alastair Campbell accuses ConDems of having a sense of humour failure.
4. Jerry Hayes thinks the Telegraph should have an expenses amnesty. Is that a pig I see flying?
5. Tom Harris blames Gordon Brown for the coalition.
6. Lynne Featherstone on some good news from Malawi.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I have NO IDEA why you left that link for Alastair Campbell, Iain. Generally you link to things which are either interesting or funny. But having wasted a couple of minutes reading his blogpost, all that came across is what a tedious whiner this embittered vain man is.
I didn't know where to post this, but it is very funny!
Post a Comment