Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Ann Widdecombe & I Are Coming to A Theatre Near You

4
As you know, I host a theatre show called AN AUDIENCE WITH ANN WIDDECOMBE. In early June, our theatre tour recommences and we're playing at four theatres. If you would like to come to see the show, here are the details...

Tuesday 1 June, Birmingham Town Hall, 7.30. Book HERE.
Thursday 3 June, Garrick Theatre, Lichfield, 7.30. Book HERE.
Tuesday 8 June, Chelmsford Civic Theatre, 7.45. Book HERE.
Saturday 19 June, Salisbury City Hall, 7.30. Book HERE.
Friday 3 September, Maddermarket Theatre, Norwich, 7.30. Book HERE.

12 comments:

The Purpleline said...

Iain I do believe you mean Chelmsford Civic theatre.

See you there, unless there is a new theatre and I cannot find it.

Wrinkled Weasel said...

There is a danger here that the interviewer is becoming more well-known than the interviewee. How long before Shane Greer is dong "An Audience with Iain Dale"?

Unknown said...

Salisbury on a Saturday? You must be joking. Make sure you've got your steel helmets. As it's the nearest venue to me - only 30 miles - i would have gone on a weekday evening but I like living and the few years I've got left I intend enjoying whilst my health lasts.

jailhouselawyer said...

Tuesday May 25, Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?

Libertarian said...

I'm impressed not only have the Tories saved £6 billion by cutting waste, they've now saved us from Mondays too.

Your piece is timestamped Tuesday 25th May

The Grim Reaper said...

How long until you're hosting Have I Got News For You? Have a word with Hislop, I'm sure he can arrange it for you.

Oh yes, and whilst I'm here, any word on when you're going to be running down Whitehall naked? I'm sure you don't look much different to what you did in your younger days...

Unsworth said...

Is this some kind of official warning? Any particular Health and Safety regulations we need to observe?

Lady Finchley said...

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Manfarang said...

You won't be coming to the Siam Theatre that's for sure.

S.B.S said...

Sadly all too far south for me, any chance you will be coming further north?

Demetrius said...

Wow, a Hilda Baker and Enoch Tribute act at last.

GrimUpNorth said...

Why are you not coming North? Just shows what a Southern centric party the Tories have become.