Tuesday, June 29, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Ellee Seymour hopes Ken Clarke will come to the aid of haemophiliacs.
2. Mark Reckons AV could be disastrous for Labour.
3. Party Lines asks if there is any room for politics anymore at Glastonbury.
4. Liberal England on Lembit for London ... and Montgomeryshire.
5. Craig Murray on the government torture enquiry.
6. England Expects reports a change of heart among the Germans over the euro.
7. Burning our Money on exactly what constitutes the national debt.
8. Dave Hill accuses Boris of congestion charge confusion.
9. Paul Waugh on the Tory Minister who called The Speaker a "stupid, sanctimonious dwarf".
10. Francis Beckett on free speech, Wayne Rooney and little old me.
11. FT Westminster's Top Ten Incapacity Benefit facts.
12. Peter Bingle muses on cross party political friendships.
And as a special bonus, click HERE to visit the Lembit4London site.