political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Monday, June 14, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Monday
1. Propa Politics on Nick Harvey's refusal of a Deepcut Inquiry.
2. James Mills thinks Labour needs more working class candidates.
3. Platform 10 on the realignment of British politics.
4. Capitalists@Work offer Alistair Darling an apology.
5. Sean Haffey says abolishing local elections would save money.
6. Dick Puddlecote on the moment I gasped.
7. The Sauce on how the World Cup has evicted some South African squatters.
8. A Lanson Boy on savage tortoises.
9. Iain Martin on the economic free zone that is the Labour leadership contest.
10. Respublica on why the Conservatives should support AV.
11. Subrosa on a Belgian election surprise.
12. Ben the Prisoner advises a fellow prisoner on whether to blog.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
"12. Ben the Prisoner advises a fellow prisoner on whether to blog".
Don't forget that it was Jack Straw who attempted to prevent Ben from blogging.
BTW, according to the Council of Europe access to the internet is a fundamental human right.
I'm a supporter of the Every Disabled Child Matters (EDCM) campaign. EDCM is a campaign to get rights and justice for disabled children.
The campaign is asking every MP in the country to attend an EDCM Parliamentary Reception in the House of Lords on 6th July to mark the launch of a new EDCM briefing: ‘Disabled children: an agenda for the new Government’.
I've just emailed my MP asking them to attend the event. Please support the campaign do the same!
David Camerson has MPs who do not care! How about yours?
Post a Comment