Friday, May 28, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. Guy the Mac on electoral fraud in Birmingham.
2. One Nation Tory likes Tom Harris but has lost respect for me.
3. Paul Goodman, like me, loves David Laws.
4. Matthew Hancock MP describes his week in the Commons.
5. Harry's Place asks what's the point of Sunny Hundal?
6. Wikio has its top 100 blogs for May.
7. Phil Cowley on a unique electoral event.
8. Liberal England reports that Phil Woolas may yet lose his seat.
9. Biteback Publishing on the new Wayne Rooney biog by John Sweeney and a book on making speeches by John Shosky.
10. Subrosa wonders if Question Time has had its day.
11. Craig Murray says it is Baroness Scotland who should be in jail.
12. John Redwood on cuts.
10. Tom Harris thinks there is no need for a delayed electoral verdict if a candidate dies.