1. David Boothroyd predicts the outcome of next year's London borough elections.
2. Charles Crawford on the Clare Short angle.
3. Jack of Kent on Section 44 and all that.
4. Liberal Burblings thinks he has discovered the ideal seat for me to apply for. He thinks.
5. Julian Ware-Lane thinks people should be able to vote for none of the above.
6. Paul Waugh thinks Wee Dougie doth protest too much.
7. Political Betting looks at the chances for Independent candidates.
8. Lord Tebbit on taxing the poor.
9. Party Lines meets Shaun Bailey.
10. Nadine Dorries on love and marriage.
11. Press Gazette: News International don't want new readers to their websites. Amazing but true.
12. Alastair Campbell thanks friend and foe.