1. A Labour MEP, Mary Honeyball, hits out at the sexism of LabourList.
2. LibDem councillor Steve Beasant on his Cool Britannia musical tastes.
3. Calum Cashley on how Iceland is sending aid to Britain - blankets, socks, that kind of thing.
4. Nigel Fletcher explains that reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated.
5. Boris Johnson is on Twitter and wants you to follow him.
6. Machiavelli fisks Steve Morgan over the Hain affair.
7. John Redwood on government hypocrisy over aviation.
8. Coffee House thinks Alastair Campbell is sending a coded message.
9. Labour Home carries a post wondering if Gordon Brown is a tinnie short of a six pack.
10. Croydonian has a story on which countries have ethical foreign policies.
11. Devil's Kitchen analyses the problem with modern government. In his own style!
12. Gordon Brown's Today interview is analysed by Burning Our Money.