1. Douglas Carswell says it's time to clean up Westminster.
2. Beau Bo D'Or has a different way of making the same point.
3. Tom Greeves explains on Centre Right why he doesn't vote UKIP.
4. Phil Taylor details a blatant example of BBC bias to the Labour Party.
5. The Daily (Maybe) speculates on the threat to the Green London MEP from the BNP.
6. Croydonian reports Pravda's 2009 pedictions, including martial law in the UK.
7. Richard Spring MP reports on politics in the Maldives.
8. John Redwood advises the Tories not to fall into a Labour trap over Ken Clarke.
9. Greg Hands looks at the upcoming elections in Hessen.
10. Andy Grice on the Stalinist approach of the Commons TV authorities.
11. LabourList has some competition from LabourIst. Same content, no comment moderation.
12. Iain Martin launches a vicious (and wonderful) tirade against Digby Jones.