political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Sunday, October 19, 2008
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Sunday
1. UK Libertarian's jaw hits the deck at the government's willingness to borrow more money.
2. Croydonian on the Spanish plan to invade Germany in 1937.
3. Cranmer on what the Muslims did for us.
4. Ben Brogan on Mandelson: The Wasted Years.
5. Donal Blaney is appalled by NHS rules which are similar to those of East Germany.
6. EU Referendum doesn't do statporn. But if it did...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Donal Blaney's story is utterly appalling. Why isn't it all over the newspapers and the BBC? What are the Tories saying about it?
Post a Comment