1. Norfolk Blogger says NO to Andrew Neil presenting Question Time.
2. Tom Harris bangs on a bout using mobile phones on trains again.
3. Sunny Hundal complains that the Democrats are playing safe and have no fire in their bellies.
4. Sunder Katwala on why the Belgians like Bush. George W, that is...
5. Kiwiblog has some polls from the New Zealand election.
6. Glyn Davies welcomes David Cameron's change of tone.
7. Greg Hands on Parliament's dereliction of its duty.
8. Paul Scully on how to fight the Liberal Democrats.
9. Platform 10 on why green taxes are a good thing. One day someone will write about why green incentives rather than punishments are a good thing. Just sayin'.
10. Peter Hoskin says Cameron needs to be blunter.
11. What did Blair & Bill Rammell know about Abu Ghraib asks Guido.
12. Donal Blaney has a very apposite quote of the week.