1. Kevin Maguire indulges in a bit of arselicking to Gordie. Again. And his colleague James Lyons is five days late with THIS Lembit Opik story. You read it here 5 days ago.
2. Ellee Seymour blogs on compensation for MRSA victims. Or lack of it.
3. Tim Worstall on the Business Blog suggests that the BBC has found the best way of bribing politicians.
4. The Taxpayers' Alliance reckons that Peter Hain's SpAds should get the chop too.
5. Malcolm Savage on Open House argues for nuclear alternatives.
6. Labour Home has 10 Ways to Improve the UK. Not sure about number 2...
7. The Greens used to love Biofuels. Now they don't Rupert Read explains...
8. Guy Ruddle talks about the new political programme, RIGHT ON, on Telegraph TV, starring...well... modesty forbids...
9. Danny Finkelstein's Top Ten Reasons Barack Obama should pick Al Gore as his running mate.
10. Dave Hill on gay-friendly police.
11. Richard Spring MP on fish and kettles.
12. Fraser Nelson reviews PMQs.