1. Lobbydog on why Greenpeace's lobbying efforts on Heathrow have backfired.
2. Derek Draper on how the Lords 4 can learn from his own Lobbygate experience.
3. JailHouseLawyer has discovered another letter from Obama to Labour MP Dawn Butler.
4. Jonathan Sheppard reckons lobbying scandals are just as much down to politicians as lobbyists.
5. Richard Willis on Obama's radical gay rights agenda.
6. Stephen Pollard asks why the taxpayer subsidises the poisonous London Review of Books.
7. Dave Hill asks if Boris Island is a PR stunt or does Boris really believe in it?
8. Andrew Sparrow on Cameron's promise to debate his opponents in power.
9. Letters from a Tory writes to Yasmin Alibhai-Brown.
10. Richard Spring spots some green shoots. Sadly there are in his garden.
11. New Direction tries to pretend that National Socialists weren't Socialists. But fails.
12. Fraser Nelson on a striking exchange between Boris and Sir Ian Blair.