2. Bob Roberts on Kevin Maguire reckons we shouldn't talk ourselves into a recession. Blimey, it's word for word what I said in a TalkSPORT interview yesterday.
3. Gareth Young on Our Kingdom reckons an English Grand Committee could be a Trojan Horse for an English Parliament. Good.
4. LibDem Voice has made two transfer window signings - Jonathan Calder and Mike Smithson. The fee was undisclosed...
5. Alleyinsider asks if Matt Drudge is on the wane.
6. Ellee Seymour on the Sharia Law which says men can divorce women by text message.
7. The Police are about to arrest British Blogger, Lionheart.
8. The gayers are bad drivers according to Donal Blaney. I'm calm. I'm calm.
9. John Redwood remembers five men who fleed in vain...in the 17th century.
10. The Waendel Journal says Kenyan Police hold the key.
11. Grendel pays a tribute to Sports Report. Quite right too. 60 not out.
12. EU Referendum feels sorry for Cyprus and Malta - and not because they're islands.