political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Friday, October 15, 2010
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Friday
1. Ed Staite is feeling sorry for the new intake of MPs.
2. Mark Wallace looks at what exactly fairness is.
3. Political Scrapbook reports that a Labour activist dressed as poo.
4. Chris Mills responds to Nick Clegg's tuition fees letter.
5. Public Bar Wisdom has a hilarious tale of his visit to the local cafe.
6. And the Blog Action Day topic this year is Water.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
"Mark Wallace looks at what exactly fairness is"? The man hasn't an effing clue what fairness is!
Post a Comment