Tuesday, October 12, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Better Nation asks is Scotland ready for cuts?
2. Tim Roll Pickering doesn't think the student vote exists.
3. Luke Akehurst reckons Lib Dem MP's will suffer from the right of recall.
4. Arden Forester remembers fond memories of Claire Rayner.
5. Hopi Sen analyses the future of higher education in the UK.
6. Clem says bollocks to Alan Johnson's critics.
7. Donal Blaney offers an even more radical change in university funding.
8. Stumbling and Mumbling is happy to be single.
9. Crooked Timber looks forward to Amazon's new idea.
10. Daniel Hannan says no to an increase in the EU budget.
11. His Grace asks whether you are British or English?
12. Next Left reports that Liam "no money left" Byrne and Peter "Wales is richer than Rwanda" Hain are to head to up Labour Party policy.