1. Boris Backer writes a letter to PC World.
2. City Unslicker reviews Iain's radio show.
3. Not a Sheep discovers that Charles Dickens was in favour of cuts.
4. Sunny Hundal on why Labour can't sack Ken Livingstone.
5. His Grace has a look at Defence Review. He isn't happy.
6. Evan Price thinks Channel 4 is wrong on tax avoidance.
7. Alastair Campbell explains just why he is the king of hypocrisy.
8. A Very British Dude is in fact a European.
9. Cicero feels sorry for little rich boys.
10. Nick Robinson has some inside information on the future of BBC funding.
11. Jon Craig reports about Lib Dems happiness with Trident's future
12. Tom Clougherty wants a real pro growth agenda.
Hi, very grateful for the link, but can I be a bit petty and ask you to call me 'Boris Backer'?
Thanks for the link! Always appreciated.
Post a Comment