Tuesday, October 26, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Tom Harris MP declares he is not a tory.
2. Oscar reports on the French "Winter of Discontent".
3. David Elstein is hoping for the end of the licence fee.
4. Archbishop Cranmer might make an exception on the death penalty.
5. Jim Jepps defends migrant workers.
6. Benedict Brogan doesn't seem pleased the Tea Party like Cameron.
7. Not a Sheep thinks inviting Tony Blair back to Chilcot is nonsense.
8. Guido discovers the London Fire Strike has some illegal support.
9. Political Scrapbook isn't so sure about Gove's free schools.
10. Public Bar Wisdom has more worries about Big Brother.
11. Richard Stay wonders when the Coalition will start regretting the Equalities Act.
12. Squiffy is appalled at the Fire Brigade Union.