political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Friday, October 29, 2010
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Friday
1. Charles Crawford does his best to fall out with Craig Murray. Again.
2. Tom Harris reveals what Boris meant to say.
3. David Allen Green asks which side is abusing power in the Londo firefighters' strike.
4. Heresy Corner asks what's offensive about a pregnant nun?
5. Vote for your favourite political journalists in the Total Politics poll.
6. Peter Kenyon minds his language.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment