1. Katharine Birbalsingh blogs about her visit to Eton.
2. Byrne Tofferings explains why students should back the Brown Report.
3. The Adam Smith Insititute is delighted their plans are becoming policy.
4. Bracknell Blogger has another email from a Lib Dem minister.
5. Mark Pack has some new stastics on gender and politics.
6. Walaa Idris wants a by election in Bristol East.
7. Hopi Sen wants some more beef from Cameron.
8. Slugger O'Toole thinks NI needs to face the cuts reality.
9. Steve Baker MP lays out his EDM reforms.
10. Keir Hardie thinks Ed Miliband is in his comfort zone.
11. Douglas Carswell wonder if the EU will take "corrective action".
12. Adam Collyer gives Paul Krugman a history lesson.