1. And the Screwing the Taxpayer Award goes to...
2. Norfolk Blogger on why Ken is rattled.
3. Ben Brogan thinks John Reid is very very clever.
4. Philip Oppenheim on post office closures, fat cats and Animal Farm.
5. Nadine tells of the Hand of Hope, is then slammed by Bad Science, who says it's a hoax, but he is contradicted by the photographer, Michael Clancy, who took the picture. You pays your money...
6. Fraser Nelson describes the National Security Strategy as "weak".
7. Shane Greer supports the Gurhkas.
8. Red Box on the Stephen Carterisation of the Cabinet.
9. Sky's Niall Paterson makes a passionate defence of the Gurkhas.
10. Cassilis presents his weekly think tank roundup.
11. John Redwood on a house price crash.
12. Kevin Maguire reports on another political reporter leaving the BBC to join the ranks of New Labour.