1. Three Line Whip calls for Patrick Mercer to be made a Defence Spokesman.
2. John Redwood wants your advice on some moral dilemmas.
3. Westminster Wisdom thinks I am right. See how easy it is to get onto this list?
4. Peter Black AM explains the 'spinning friction' between Labour and Plaid.
5. Dizzy fears for his 'knackers'.
6. Unto Ed Vaizey and his wife a daughter is born.
7. Jon Worth has a map of the US blogosphere and wants one for Europe.
8. Conor Ryan looks forward to the NUT Annual Conference. Sort of.
9. NHS Blog Doctor asks if it possible for a politician to make a sincere speech.
10. LibDem blogger Quaequam on the stupidity of LibDem MP Nick Harvey.
11. Dan Hannan MEP explains why he'd vote for Barack Obama.
12. LibDem Voice asks how bad the credit crunch will get.