1. A happy birthday to Labour MP Paul Flynn's blog.
2. Adam Boulton & Jon Craig disagree about Gordon & Peter's vow of silence.
3. UK Polling Report shows why Boris is a happy boy tonight.
4. Richard Booth explains why Liverpool Council represents the Nanny State gone mad.
5. Red Box on the Labour Candidate who reckons he is Britain's Obama.
6. Stumbling & Mumbling on how gayers are good for house prices.
7. The Newsnight Big Fat Politics Blog on how Michael Gove is educating Dave.
8. Conor Ryan on what Iraqis think five years on.
9. Cicero's Songs asks if the LibDems are closed to the Tories or Labour.
10. Richard Spring MP on the John Lewis list
11. Norfolk Blogger doesn't like Heather Mills. He's in good company.
12. Daniel Finkelstein has some home truths for Tories on tax.