Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Top 100 Conservative Blogs

Today Total Politics announces the Top 100 Conservative blogs.

Here's the Top 20 but click HERE for the full list of 100.

1 (1) Iain Dale
2 (2) Conservative Home
3 (4) Daniel Hannan MEP
4 (3) Dizzy Thinks
5 (7) John Redwood MP
6 Norman Tebbit
7 (5) Tory Bear
8 (8) Douglas Carswell MP
9 (16) Working Class Tory
10 (10) Burning our Money
11 (6) Archbishop Cranmer
12 (12) Mr Eugenides
13 (15) Tory Radio
14 Bryantpedia
15 Armchair Politics
16 (17) Raedwald
17 (21) Paul Scully
18 (20) Richard Willis
19 Byrne Tofferings
20 (25) A Pint of Unionist Lite

If your blog is one of the ones featured above, please feel free to put the following button in your sidebar and link it through to this post:









This list is the result of more than 2,200 people who voted in the Total Politics Annual Blog Poll during the second half of July.

Click on the blog to visit it.

All these lists, together with articles from leading blog commentators, will be published in the TOTAL POLITICS GUIDE TO POLITICAL BLOGGING, in association with APCO Worldwide. It will be published in October at £14.99. You can pre-order your copy HERE.

COMING NEXT: Top 60 Media Blogs

19 comments:

Dilettante said...

... I made the list? 41st?!

Wow.

Gordon Brown said...

Iain,

Wouldn't this list have more credibility if you excluded your own blog as a matter of ethics?

You could always list your blog to the side to say that you collected all the stats, if you're worried about not getting a mention (not that you need to).

And as for putting Mike Rouse at no.100...........tut tut!!

Iain Dale said...

GB, Hardly my fault if people vote for me, is it?!

Gordon Brown said...

ID,

Is that a serious comment? or spoken in jest? You own Total Politics (or most of it). I'm sure you did come first and you do write a great blog which I thoroughly enjoy reading but I burst out laughing when I saw your name at the top of this article.

Sorry, don't mean to criticise, just an observation. Keep up the good work.

Liam Rhodes said...

I honestly can't believe I made it onto this list - I've only been blogging for a couple of months! Thanks to those who voted for me.

Dilettante said...

How do I put the link in my sidebar?

Snotrocket said...

Iain...haven't you spotted that the great Cranmer has not posted anything since June 15th - or has he changed his blog URL?

CityUnslicker said...

I note the blog at 98 does not even exist.

Capitalists@Work mya not make these lists, but at least we ARE!

Newmark said...

Isn't Archbishop Cranmer's site defunct now?

Maybe his teaching duties at S..... Grammar School have become more demanding.

Anonymous said...

Nice sense of humour from some, putting me in the Top 100 Conservative blogs.

But I appreciate the vote, even from across the benches :-)

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Nice one. Is there a list of the top 20 West Ham blogs? ;)

Unknown said...

I'm very happy to have come 14th in this poll!! Thanks very much for all the work Total Politics have done. Would it be ok if my 'name' was displayed as 'BryantPedia' - i.e. with the 'P' capitalised?

Kindest Regards

Newmania said...

About time Raedwald got some credit and Mr . Eugenides is fab and groovy too

Dilettante said...

Is there any way of finding out how many votes we got?

Not a sheep said...

Is there still a 'right wing blogs' section as well? I need my validation!

Archbishop Cranmer said...

Well, that's not bad after a quarter of year of silence. In fact, it is quite heartening that so many voted for His Grace during an apparent interregnum

Unknown said...

Nice to see that the top 8 tory blogs are better than anything the rubbish on Labour blogs. Its so bad on Labourlist that they are moderating out any facts you present that disprove the tripe that the 6 or 7 regular back slapper post.

Silence said...

So a list of some of the country's most contemptible people? Cool. Good to know I have an active list for trolling!

Silence said...

Also, comment moderated? LOL. Kind of slaps Terence in the face, doesn't it?