1. Charlotte Gore questions whether Ed M is tough enough to control Labour.
2. Lee Rotherham writes to NICE about their idea to pay people to lose weight.
3. John Redwood offers an alternative view on public spending.
4. Guido claims the Unions broke electoral law during the Labour Leadership Contest.
5. Peter Hitchens defends Russia against the Ukraine.
6. Party Lines looks at the impact AV will have on smaller parties.
7. Toby Thomas investigates potentential Labour plans for deficit reduction.
8. Labour Shadow Cabinet could be half women reckons Lord Toby Harris
9. Peter Hoskin reports that the IMF are backing George Osbourne.
10. Paul Waugh explains how disastrously Ed Miliband polled in the South.
11. Mark Wallace hopes he doesn't get shot at Labour Party Conference.
12. And finally, courtesy of Liberal England...
I am getting by fine without reading Guido thank you very much.
Even the BBC question if the law was not broken.
Perhaps some non party political good samaritan should launch a complaint.
Post a Comment