political commentator * author * publisher * bookseller * radio presenter * blogger * Conservative candidate * former lobbyist * Jack Russell owner * West Ham United fanatic * Email iain AT iaindale DOT com
Thursday, September 30, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. Lefties go mental at Toby Young.
2. Jerry Hayes thinks Baroness Warsi has become a liability. I disagree.
3. A Pint of Unionist Lite says no to an English Parliament.
4. Twitter obsessed? Nadine Dorries is not.
5. Tim Dodds asks English or British?
6. David Skelton agrees with me that Andy Burnham was the real threat.
7. Cicero's Songs questions corruption in Estonia.
8. Paul Goodman defends the "squeezed middle".
9. Max Atkinson has some practical tips for Ed Miliband.
10. BBC journos don't want to strike according to James Forsyth.
11. Can you guess Guido's runners and riders?
12. Iain Martin thinks Cameron has a good week ahead of him.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment