1. Iain Martin describes how the Byers case reflects our corporatist world.
2. Sam Coates on how the Tories are deploying Facebook to fight UNITE.
3. Ben Brogan wonders if Saint Vince may have oversold himself.
4. Yapping Yousuf wonders why anyone votes SNP in a general election.
5. Tom Harris explains why he hates Sandi Toksvig.
6. Norman Tebbit on trade union stupidity.
I see the headline of the Independent is 'Ministers Furious at New Lobbying Scandal'.
No doubt a government spokesperson will have said 'This is unacceptable' or as translated into common parlance 'You got us bang to rights, guvnor'.
It reminds me of the man who killed his parents and asked the Judge to 'take pity on a poor orphan'.
If so many of our politicians are shameless tossers, it is because so many others in the political sphere - including so many political "commentators" - are no better (even if they are often somewhat less well off).
Post a Comment