1. Mark Pack reviews the WHY VOTE series of books.
2. Vikas Pota on his naked political ambition.
3. Tom Harris hits back.
4. Kerry McCarthy raises her blogging game ... by blogging about Billy Ocean.
5. Guido on the latest hype from Wince Cable.
6. Danny Finkelstein on the stupidity of Stephen Byers.
7. LibDem Voice on why Craig Murray has rejoined the LibDems.
8. Coffee House on why the Tories & Labour need to get stuck into Vince Cable.
9. Skipper on how best to predict the election.
10. Dizzy on sex and scientology.
11. A Lanson Boy on how to get rid of 3 Blairites in one go.
12. Tory Radio defends lobbying.
Apparently Shane Greer's "Why Vote Conservative" has the following paragraph in it:
“It would be wrong to suggest that Labour’s term of office has been a catalogue of failure; that nothing good has come out of the last twelve years. Indeed, when one considers Labour’s record, it is clear that some tremendous things were achieved, such as civil partnerships and devolution.”
No wonder Dave wouldn't write a foreword for it!
Post a Comment