1. Phil Taylor on the Labour activist who is shamelessly using her child.
2. Boggartblog reviews the WHY VOTE books.
3. Next Left on another "wedge issue" which Labour intends to fling at the Tories -DNA retention.
4. Tory Radio interviews Eric Pickles.
5. A Lanson Boy urges LibDem MPs to stay on message.
6. Richard Willis has news of a new Angus Reid poll to cheer up the Tories. Can Labour rwally be on 26% though?
7. Words fail the Spectator's Pete Hoskin when he listens to the new LibDem campaign song.
8. Lord Toby Harris has the contents of a LibDem briefing document on what to say if asked about a hung parliament.
9. Nick Assinder thinks either Michael Ashcroft or Charlie Whelan should sue Nick Clegg.
10. Mark D'Arcy on post election elections.
11. FT Westminster reports that Channel 4 will host a Chancellors debate.
12. Party Lines on the role of independent MPs.
"FT Westminster reports that Channel 4 will host a Chancellors debate."
Any word on who's going to represent the tories?
Will there be lifelines?
Post a Comment