Friday, March 20, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. Toby Harnden lists Barack Obama's Top 10 Gaffes.
2. Pink News reports that Iris Robinson has escaped prosecution over homophobic remarks.
3. Paul Waugh on Westminster's dirty little secret.
4. LabourHome on the Labour MP who has helped the BNP.
5. NHS Blog Doctor has more on Harriet Harman's ambulance chasing sister, Sarah.
6. PoliticalBetting on the 82% of LibDem voters who want David Cameron. Sort of.
7. Douglas Carswell asks if there is an anti Israel prejudice in Britain.
8. According to Michael White, Labour isn't brain dead. Yet.
9. Dave Hill reckons Boris vetoed Ken appearing on Any Questions.
10. Alex Singleton reckons LibDem blogs are boring and a failure.
11. Tim Worstall takes Johann Hari to task over his proposal for newspapers to be subsidised.
12. Alastair Campbell wonders if there is life beyond Dover.