1. Richard Benyon MP reports on a moving trip to Auschwitz.
2. Norfolk Blogger does a mea culpa on Peter Lilley.
3. How Did We Come to This gives his solution to MPs' expenses.
4. Tom Harris explains why he voted against a three line whip for the first time.
5. Paul Waugh thinks that Little Ben Bradshaw's future is not so bright.
6. Paul Flynn on a Daily Mail story on MPs' salaries which left 3 Tory MPs licking their wounds.
7. LibDem Voice on Labour MP Dawn 'Two Homes within 8 miles of Westminster' Butler.
8. Paul Waugh says David Lammy may be Labour's candidate to fight Boris. Oh pretty please.
9. Letters from a Tory writes to Rowan Atkinson.
10. Richard Spring MP on local heroes.
11. ConHome suggests Madsen Pirie for a Peerage. I agree.
12. Ben Brogan on Mervyn King's fiscal stimulus bombshell.
And as a special bonus, have a look at THIS post on ConservativeHome, which details a leaflet by the leader of the Labour Group on Lancashire County Council. Not that he mentions Labour on the leaflet anywhere. Or Gordon Brown. Is he embarrassed?