1. John Pienaar has a shiny new Facebook page which you can contribute to.
2. Mandate announces Mark Pack is defecting from the Liberal Democrats. Rob Fenwick explains why the LibDems will miss him.
3. Jury Team on destroying the natural order of political parties.
4. Paul Waugh on the fallout between the Chancellor and the Governor.
5. Kerron Cross isn't impressed by the Draper/Guido TV appearance.
6. Speech expert Max Atkinson analyses the Hannan speech.
7. Donal Blaney wants to see much more of Derek Draper on our TV screens.
8. Red Box has some astonishing details on the G20 summit. Four hours 35 mins at a cost of £20 m!
9. Croydonian on the smartest trade union leaders.
10. Dizzy on the parliamentary worm.
11. Andrew Sparrow analyses why Dan Hannan has become an internet sensation.
12. Boulton & Co on how Harriet Harman nearly wet herself over an Alan Duncan joke about Gordon Brown's nuts. At least, I think that's what it was about...
If the rumours are true, one person in the government has already wet himself...
Interesting to read Andrew Sparrow and the comments thereon. The Guardianista really can't grasp the idea that views other than their own could be widely shared.
Post a Comment