1. Letters from a Tory will miss Happy Hour.
2. ConservativeHome tells Tories to fasten their seatbelts.
3. John Redwood says the BBC has lied about Tory spending plans.
4. Guido is predicting an expensive demise for Northern Rock.
5. Centre Right praises Michael Ashcroft's new book Special Forces Heroes.
6. Peter Black AM tells how the recession is biting in Wales.
Iain, look what it says about your blog on Typealyser:
The responsible and hardworking type. They are especially attuned to the details of life and are careful about getting the facts right. Conservative by nature they are often reluctant to take any risks whatsoever.
The Duty Fulfillers are happy to be let alone and to be able to work int heir own pace. They know what they have to do and how to do it
Post a Comment