2. City Unslicker predicts an Enron type domino effect for the economy. Slitting wrists time...
3. Crossed Pond on five hostages in Colombia
4. Conor Burns on how the MoD failed his friend Captain James Phillipson.
5. Dizzy smells Peter Hain's smoking gun.
6. Party Political Animal looks into a statement of the bleedin' obvious.
7. Norfolk Blogger wins 'anorak of the week' for his 'chiming clock'* observation in Ashes to Ashes.
8. Shane Greer pays tribute to the Taxpayers' Alliance.
9. Sam Coates on Red Box tells you everything you needed to know about the mayoral debate on the environment ... and much you didn't.
10. Westmonster on four things Barack needs to do in February.
11. Paul Linford on the 'quintessence' of Englishness.
12. Cassilis on HEFFER CONFRONTED ... by Joan Bakewell. Come again? have I been sacked?
* There was a chiming clock in Shakespeare's JULIUS CAESAR. The only trouble was, there were no chiming clocks in Ancient Rome.