Friday, February 29, 2008
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. Norfolk Blogger says my blog has been banned by Norfolk County Council. I feel an FOI coming on.
2. Conservative Women are not happy with Matt Drudge.
3. City Unslicker explains why Angela Merkel has been undermined by E.on.
4. Theo Spark has got a bad case of Governmentium.
5. Ben Brogan is going red in Birmingham.
6. Bob Piper explains why Andrew Lansley is popular in the NHS and also explains his new polite promise.
7. Burning our Money on the scandal of local government pensions.
8. Danny Finkelstein on why Shirley Williams nearly re-ratted to Labour. Tony Sharp has more.
9. Donal Blaney on the difference between Michael Gove and Andrew Lansley.
10. John Redwood asks what should we pay MPs?
11. Kiwiblog looks at the likely successors to New Zealand PM Helen Clark.
12. David Hughes reveals GordonBrown had to break into his own office at 5am.