2. Ellee Seymour on MPs interacting on each others' blogs.
3. Jonathan Shephard's going to 'have' Brian Paddick. And it's going to be a marathon session.
4. Our Kingdom wants more politics on TV. Yes please. More media tarting ops.
5. Red Box on some jiggery pokery pro Labour lottery funding.
6. Daniel Finkelstein asks: Where is President Bartlett? Indeed so.
7. Paul Linford asks if Neil Hamilton was hard done by.
8. Ben Brogan examines the Northern Rock Board's Labour connections.
9. Cicero's Songs examines Kosovo's past, present and, yup you guessed it...
10. Richard Spring MP discovers that homeownership is at a ten year low.
11. Bryan Appleyard looks into the art of 'Mastur-interviewing'.
12. Guido now comes to you via Bloomberg. Am I left behind?!